Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cookies are on their way!

Thank you to all of my students who baked, donated, and raised funds to send cookies abroad to our brave men and women!  Also many thankls to the churches, schools and private citizens who have been helping me collect cans and further sending their own organizartions care packages!

The holidays can be a very trying time for any of us. Imagine being abroad and fighting for your country without the comfort of home and your loved ones Christmas Eve. Please join our efforts and bake or buy cookies to send, email me here to get names of enlisted soldiers to send them to!

Check back soon! I will be having a cookie swap and if you are interested in being it I need your name and address emailed here by December 6th, 2010. ALL cookie swaps are to be mailed out in time for December 24th arrival, no later than December 20th! Each swap should have 2 dozen homemade cookies in it and the recipes for each type of cookie you put in your swap box! Try to make the swap box creative but l;imit your $$$ spent on decorating it to $5 and of course whatever your ingredients costs. It can be all one type of cookie decorated differently or an assortment of cookies! Have fun and sweet treats to ALL!

HUGS!

Yummy Stars and Stripes sent to the troops, I am making TONS this weekend! Holidays of sorts that is... thumbprints, cutouts, molasses cutouts, gingersnaps, snickerdoodles, snowballs, kolachkis, chocolate rum balls, M&M, chocolate drops, and many many more!


 Be a Christmas ANgel filled with LOVE, and send Marines like LANCE CPL JOEY cookies!!!!

                                   I personally send you my very own BEAR HUG for joining in the fun!
I am standing by phone in one ear...

ANd eyes on the email to receive your requests to join the charity event of the year!
 Don't forget to email me here to be in  the cookie swap, enter my $100 gift basket giveaway, and send cookies to our troops!
BYE BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment